We must follow certain steps in order to achieve the illumination results specified by the regulations:
- We ask for the measurements and the location of the columns/masts. If you cannot provide us with those measurements, we will come in site to measure the masts ourselves.
- It is very important to know the current light levels in order to have a magnitude compared to the light level we would like to achieve.
- Undertake a light plan to know the amount of projectors needed, the most adequate optics, the tilting of each luminaire, the light levels and the glaring.
- La contaminación luminosa es un factor que podemos controlar con nuestro sistema RS y las aletas antideslumbrantes.
- We will support you in the installation process, especially to make sure that the projectors are properly tilted, since it is vital to ensure that the end result will reflect the initial light plan.
- Evaluation of the final result using certified luxometers.